Lindsay Lohan, 24, is all over the news because she's a celebrity drug addict. While Justin Allen, 23, Brett Linley, 29, Matthew Weikert, 29, Justus Bartett, 27, Dave Santos, 21, Chase Stanley, 21, Jesse Reed, 26, Matthew Johnson, 21, Zachary Fisher, 24, Brandon King, 23, Christopher Goeke, 23, and Sheldon Tate, 27 are all Marines that gave their lives this week, no media mention. Honor THEM by reblogging.
I’m sorry for not putting the necessary effort into my life. I’m sorry for not doing anything. I’m sorry for being selfish and not working harder at my life. I’m sorry for saying I want to go away, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to live here, it just means I need a change of scenery in my life, to experience what it’s like to live on my own, get away so I can appretiate it so much more. It’s not that I hate you or anything I just need the time to be on my own and think to get away. I will come back, so don’t ever be afraid of that, I just need time and space to figure out who I am. I’m not unhappy here I just need to find myself in this crazy thing we call life.
Most people have 1000 wishes for Christmas; a cancer patient only has one, to get better. I know a lot of you won't reblog this, but my followers will be the few that do. In honor of someone who has died, or is still fighting, or survived cancer, reblog this.
Why do we strive to be accepted? Why do we try to get people to like us even when it’s obvious we don’t need to be in the first place? Why do we try to be someone we’re not just cause we think people will like that person better? Why do we try so hard to impress some people when the people we don’t need to impress will always be there for us? we look at the facts and see that people who really love us will want us to be ourselves and not try to be someone we’re not. As a human race we worry too much about what other people think of us that we start to change who we are and what we are just to be accepted….why?
okay so these are three things that i like to see in a guy….
1. You should be a strong guy that is able to make me feel protected. But with that whole macho facade you should be sensitive and caring. You shouldn’t be too macho to care about me but you should be willing to stand up for me and protect me when it is needed.
2. You should reach out to me. I shouldn’t be the one calling you all the time or texting you all the time. I shouldn’t have to start all the conversations. You should be willing to make an effort to talk to me and make me feel wanted. I shouldn’t have to be the one starting everything.
3. You should have a sense of humor. You should be able to make me laugh no matter what the situation or my mood. You should make me laugh and feel better. You should be able to make me feel better no matter what my mood is.
1. When you are a jerk to me in front of your friends. If you wouldn’t say something to me while we’re alone then why would you try to act cool and say it in front of your friends.
2. When you don’t respect my values/religion. You say you respect me but then you go around and try things that i wouldn’t like. You know how i feel about things and then you say things that would make me uncomfortable or that i would never do. You think that will make me like you more?
3. When you think you’re all that. Like seriously if you think you’re better than everyone else then why are you even wasting your time with someone you think you’re better than me anyway. If you think you’re all that then i don’t want to be around someone who is that cocky.
4. When you are too much of a tough guy. Don’t get me wrong i love the whole i’m big and can take care of my girl thing but if you get too rough it sucks. i mean yeah i can be a tough girl but i’m not that tough. You can’t be an arrogant jerk or hurt me cause that is retarded.
okay so i missed a day but i’ll just do this one today…..here goes nothing…..
1. You should be a gentleman. You know like opening doors(any kind of door: car, house, etc.). Offer a hand to help me out of cars i think that’s so sweet. You should offer to pay even though i most likely won’t let you.Offer to carry heavy things for me even if i’m stubborn and will want to do it myself.
2. You should try to talk to me. Don’t make me start all the conversations, take the initiative and call or text me. i don’t want to feel like i’m the only one contributing to the friendship.
3. Make me laugh. I really need a laugh sometimes and when a guy can make me laugh it helps me get through the day.
4. Check on me. Ask me how i’m feeling. And don’t always expect me to say that i’m amazing cause chances are i won’t be. And if i say something that doesn’t sound like a solid answer, pry a little, don’t just take that. Show me that you care and make sure i’m okay.
5. Tell why you like about me. Don’t keep me guessing. I like any other girl am very insecure about the way i look and stuff like that. so if you think i look pretty, tell me. if you think something about me looks nice, tell me. i like to be reassured of these things. i dont normally feel pretty or anything like that so to be told that i do makes me feel better about mysefl.
6. Don’t keep stuff from me. If you have something to say, say it. don’t make me guess. and be honest with me. don’t do something behind my back and have me find out about it from someone else. be honest and don’t liw.
7. be real. don’t fake stuff with me. make me feel like i matter enough to be real with. don’t put on a fake smile and pretend to be my friend or something. if you don’t like something about me…tell me i won’t get mad, i’ll just know not to do certain things around you.
8. Be a Christian boy. that is a really big way to win my heart. God should be your first love and then everyone else. which means you should love God with all your heart. Don’t make me your biggest love because God has to be the foundation of our relationship.
1. Edith Weaver: You are one of my best friends….i love the way we talk all night when we have sleepovers…..i love how we can talk about our problems and really get each other!!!
2. Lisa Papac: I love you so much!!!! You are such a good big sister and i love how we can talk….i love how we can talk about really deep stuff or the most random thing we can come up with :P
3. Aspen Plummer: I really want to sing with you sometime too and maybe even write some songs!!! we really need to hang out soom :)
4. Scott Cosseboom: You are such a funny guy and you always seem to make me laugh!!!1 lol and i need to hear you sing sometime!!!1 i miss you!!!!1
5. Peter Roos: You are such a great guy….i love being able to talk to you and having you be there for me….you are a great big brother and i love hanging out with you….you really are a great friend :)
6. Josiah Birkbeck: You are a really good friend of mine i just need time to figure some stuff out….
7. Nethan(Nathan) Bolin: i miss you and we really need to hang out sometime soon…..lol and i think you need to teach me how to dance at some point!!!! lol you are a really good friend and i can’t wait to see you next!!!!!
8. Deanna Hull: You are such an amazing person!!!! i love being able to see you and talk to you!!!! when i see you and your bright face it makes me feel so great….you are such an amazing person and i’ve been so lucky to meet you and get to know you!!!!
9. Ashley Maseda: You are one of my best friends!!!! i have known you for so long and love you soooo….much!!!! i wish we went to the same school so we could share all our school memories together but i still love you tons!!!! hope to see you soon!!!!!
10. Tina Hays: You girly are so much fun to hang out with!!!! i miss you soooo….much and i hope i can see you soon!!!! i hope you are having fun on your camping trip and i wish you the best of luck in your junior year!!!! i love you!!!! see you soon!!!!!
So i decided to do this too….idk how good it will be but i wanted to try it…..sorry if they’re not consecutive days but i will try to do them all!!!!
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now. Day Ten: One confession
““One day, you’re going to want that girl. That girl who knew she wasn’t perfect, but tried to be perfect for you. The girl who believed the scraps of you she was given were worth it, because something was better than nothing. That girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you, and loving you was the only way she could. The girl who sees your flaws, but values them as much as your strengths. That girl who still can’t bring herself to hate you, even though sometimes, you probably deserve it. That girl who saw past your pretty eyes and treasured parts of you that no one else has ever appreciated. The girl who realizes she may never have your heart, but will carry the image of you in hers forever. The girl that sees this and still loves you. The girl that should have you, but doesn’t even though she deserves it.””
i couldn’t find out who said or wrote this, but it almost made me cry.. hahah i’m so overly sentimental.